2021 RX Sport- Does anyone have one that can give me pros and cons?

Rickherman

Reaction score
About to order a 2022 Bennington RX sport with a 300HP Yamaha on it. Any info on this boat if you have one would be great. Thanks

I have not been on it but, my dealer has a 25 ft RX sport with a Yamaha 350 for his demo ,he loves it .That's all I can offer .

My Dealer talked me out of ordering the RX package, told me to stick w/ Q or regular R package. The RX was over priced. Thats all I got to offer.

I can’t comment specifically on the RX other than it is a beautiful boat and I would love one but I can comment on the ESP with a Yamaha 300. It’s a blast! I have a 26LXL with ESP and a 300. Fully loaded with gear and 3 people it will still do 44+ (my dealer said they got 47 during their lake test). I can cut the steering wheel at full throttle and it just carves into turns like it is on rails! Tons of fun! Make sure to get the biggest fuel tank you can, you won’t regret it. ;)

Personally I found the new LX Helm far superior in design over the RX: it has a door (RX is via the cushion only), I did not like the slanted foot rest on the RX (not raised), no side light. I also greatly preferred the SB Plus (folds flat for longer bed) for the L over the SB Deluxe (fold flat but inside the storage and thus not as long and takes up storage) for the R. I calculated a $15K net savings going with the LX after getting the upgraded seats and lights. I did like the smooth panels and recessed front lighting on the R models, but did not find it worth the additional dollars (vs the larger engine - LOL).

Attachments

• Benny Helm RX vs LX.pdf
    214.3 KB · Views: 24
Back