2021 SV with SR floor plan and 150hp+ motors?

Etienne

Reaction score
All,

Newcomer here and have spent quite bit of time researching Bennis and checking them out at the dealership getting ready to make a purchase. Tonight when I was building some boats on the website i noticed that there was now an option to create a 22 SVSR tritoon with 150HP. Is this actually going to be a thing next year or did I somehow have a computer glitch? If its for real I'll be hard torn between a 22 SVSR 150HP Tri vs a 21 SSR 150hp Tri (almost 10k more expensive).

Do they both have SPS performance full length center toon or is one an express tube 3/4 length? There is a fair amount of cost difference as well as performance you get with SPS.

Do they both have SPS performance full length center toon or is one an express tube 3/4 length? There is a fair amount of cost difference as well as performance you get with SPS.

Both have the SPS performance full centre toon!

Was just surprised to see that as an option as the models for 2020 where all SVLs and I couldn't seem to find one with an option for anything more than 90HP.

Both have the SPS performance full centre toon!

Was just surprised to see that as an option as the models for 2020 where all SVLs and I couldn't seem to find one with an option for anything more than 90HP.
I am sure you will get feedback from others that know the models better than me. I am familiar with the 22 SLX and 22 SSRCX that I have owned but not well versed on other models. :cool:

I have heard that there will be a 23 inch tri toon package for 2021

I'm not seeing it. Maybe they took it down already while they tweak it some more?

"Includes 3 full-length 23 IN diameter pontoons, upswept lifting strakes on the center pontoon, performance foils inside outer pontoons, underdeck wave shield, SeaStar hydraulic steering and a 32 gallon transom fuel tank. Outer tubes use .80 gauge aluminum and the center tube is a combination of .80/.100 gauge aluminum."

Nice!

Looks like they are still tweaking things, as there are some options (like Seastar hydraulic steering, SPS, and engine choices and pricing) missing from one model to the other.

Here's the 22SVSR:

They are still updating the site. I priced one this morning ,the motor prices were not listed

All,

Newcomer here and have spent quite bit of time researching Bennis and checking them out at the dealership getting ready to make a purchase. Tonight when I was building some boats on the website i noticed that there was now an option to create a 22 SVSR tritoon with 150HP. Is this actually going to be a thing next year or did I somehow have a computer glitch? If its for real I'll be hard torn between a 22 SVSR 150HP Tri vs a 21 SSR 150hp Tri (almost 10k more expensive).
Welcome ! My Dealer is telling me that 2021 Models will be different. You might want to hold off until next month and see the changes.Maybe ask your Dealer and see what they say about 2021!

G models are no longer listed .The have been replaced with the L series .

The G was replaced with the LX and the SX premium was replaced with the L. This lineup will be a hot seller I have a feeling! My 24LXSR was built on the 12th and is on the way, hope to have it early next week in the water :)

At the end of the day, you get what you pay for.
If one costs 10K more, I trust that there is a valid reason. (remember that these V series are national ad boats with no negotiating and some dealers adding frt & prep)

Back