2022 RTSB

Are you referring to a popup changing station located under the swingback ?

Are you referring to a popup changing station located under the swingback ?
Not sure, but it's listed under standard features.I don't have the boat yet! It just came in last week (ordered Oct.)The engine is not in yet. Hope to see it this week.

Not sure, but it's listed under standard features.I don't have the boat yet! It just came in last week (ordered Oct.)The engine is not in yet. Hope to see it this week.
Yes, that is the Privacy Curtain. They way it is designed it takes up a LOT of room under the SB. I replaced the bracket with fold flat SS brackets - works great for the few times we use it (4 last year). Opened up enough room that I can store 8 life jackets, fishing gear, and a fold up porta-potti under the SB.

Last edited:
That fact it eats up most of the storage space back there is originally why we didn’t get the privacy curtain and portapotie. And we do use nearly ALL that storage space. Being lakeside, we figured we can always head home when a bathroom is really needed.

However, there are a few times each summer (mainly with friends that have younger kids) that I wish we had the privacy curtain/portapotie setup so they could use the bathroom while we are out on the lake instead of making a trip back to the lake house for a quick bathroom stop.

Just a tough call on that option since it is not space efficient. The area back there without it is such a large and easily accessible area.

We sacrificed the space and used it as a bathroom instead. Everyone appreciates it, especially on cold days or nighttime. And like Vikingstaff said above, it is also great for the kids. I initially thought we would rarely use it and mainly focus on storage but I was greatly mistaken!

I've used the privacy curtain more than I've used the swingback itself! It is great though to not worry about a restroom when you're 30 miles from the closest marina or port. There are aftermarket options that seem to take up less space so if storage ever becomes an issue you could just remove the factory one and substitute.

E117856C-9678-419F-933D-EC49F7DB3A47.jpeg

Attachments

• 367D3584-2E97-47DD-AC09-57FE8BF2FEE4.jpeg
    367D3584-2E97-47DD-AC09-57FE8BF2FEE4.jpeg
    194.6 KB · Views: 8
Thanks for the replies. Still waiting for the engine to get here before I go to see it. I ordered the boat in Oct.and it came in last week.

Back