2275 GCW f150 Yamaha

JJmax

Reaction score
Just purchased a new 2012 2275 GCW with the express tube tritoon package.. I also had lifting strakes added to the inside of the outside tubes. This has a yamaha f150 motor on it and looking for the best option for a stainless prop. We will do some tubing since i have to younger kids but also want good cruiseing speed most of the time there will be 5 to 10 people on board.

I ran a Yamaha Black stainless 15 1/4 X 15 on my 150 yammy and it was a perfect match, hook up really well. Would push both my 22 foot tritoons to 38+ mph, I just dropped to a 14.5x15 full stainless Yamaha on my ESP boat to get a few more rpms.

Last edited by a moderator:
You could also try a 15x15p Enertia which works well on our boat. I know they're pricey but they can be had a lot cheaper if you just keep looking on Ebay. I've purchased 7 new props on Ebay and never paid more than $350.00 for them. I sold the ones I didn't like for the same or more than I paid for them. :D

Here's a link to a Yamaha Performance Bulletin on the F150 on a Bennington 2275 RLi. They use the Reliance 14.5 x 15 SS prop. This is the same setup I use on my 24SSL and I go 42 MPH on my boat at 5900 rpm. Here's my complete boat data: 24 SSL

Last edited by a moderator:
Back