32" elliptical tubes

mtudb24

Reaction score
I have on order a new 2275 RCW with the 32" elliptical tube package, 150hp Mercury Optimax Pro XS, lifting strakes, etc. Anybody else running the 32" logs? I haven't been able to find any pictures of these tubes except for the ESP package which has only 1 32" tube in the center

Thanks

Todd

I have on order a new 2275 RCW with the 32" elliptical tube package, 150hp Mercury Optimax Pro XS, lifting strakes, etc. Anybody else running the 32" logs? I haven't been able to find any pictures of these tubes except for the ESP package which has only 1 32" tube in the center

Thanks

Todd
Hi Todd, do you need dimensions for a trailer or lift? We provide trailering specs...please see your dealer for the scoop! Sorry we don't have a picture of the twin 32" tubes...we'll be sure to take one at the next photo shoot. TB

p.s. You can find a performance bulletin for the twin elliptical tubes on our website:Our Company/Performance/2274GLi performance bulletin 9/12/10.

Team Bennington

Thanks for the info. I did end up ordering a trailer from the dealer, so hopefully they'll be able to hook me up. We keep the boat in a canal, so no lift is needed.

I will look at your website to see what tha perfomance report shows.

Thanks

Todd

Thanks

Todd
Check my pictures in the gallery. Blue 2575RLCi with Evinrude etec. I posted 2 pics. Have the twin elliptcals with lifting strakes.

I have the 32" ellipitcal pontoons. Have added one picture to gallery from the rear on my trailer. (cant really see anything in the pics I have from the front or sides).

Back