A long Winter.

Big E

Reaction score
It is going to be a long winter (at least it will feel that way) as we are taking delivery of our 2012 20SLi Friday.

I think it will be almost painful looking out at the frozen landscape while knowing that a new 'toon awaits.

Hopefully the dreams of a fun summer will help melt the snow.

It appears from reading this forum that the online Bennington group is a good one.

I look forward to years of this shared joy.

DSCN0879.JPG

It is going to be a long winter (at least it will feel that way) as we are taking delivery of our 2012 20SLi Friday.

I think it will be almost painful looking out at the frozen landscape while knowing that a new 'toon awaits.

Hopefully the dreams of a fun summer will help melt the snow.

It appears from reading this forum that the online Bennington group is a good one.

I look forward to years of this shared joy.

View attachment 144
Welcome, this is a very informative site. I am 1000% satisfied with my 2011 20SLi. The dealer not so much. However Bennington put's out a top of the line product. Even if we purchased their more affordable value line, I have not found a reduction in quality. It's first class all the way.

Welcome, this is a very informative site. I am 1000% satisfied with my 2011 20SLi. The dealer not so much. However Bennington put's out a top of the line product. Even if we purchased their more affordable value line, I have not found a reduction in quality. It's first class all the way.
I know what u mean our 2012 20sli is being built the week of the 7th its going to be hard to see it in the yard and not being to be able to take it out. Looking for a nice day at the end of nov. I know im dreaming. Heres looking to spring.

Welcome Big E and Basn and congratulation on your new Benningtons. This will probably be one of the longest winters for you but keep your chins up. We got our pontoon in May and made some of the best boating memories this summer. You have a lot to look forward to. Hopefully our support group "Bennington forum" can aid you through this tough period.

I know the feeling guys. Just bought a used (new to me) 2010 2275 FSI. With the drought here in Texas all the launches at our lake are closed due to low water levels. Ain't life great, praying for rain.

Welcome to the club. We took delivery of our 2011 22SFi in late May, and had the luxury of slipping it on a nice lake for the season here in Maine. We truly love our Bennington, and

our dealer is top notch (Huff's Powersports). Yes it will be a long winter. At least we will be snowmobiling soon. Helps ease the pain!

Don't feel bad, I think I hold the record for having a new boat the longest before putting it in the water.. Ordered the new 2011 last july and it showed up end of august. Didn't want to put it in the water until I either polished and or put Shark Hyde on the tubes which I got busy and never got to until this spring. so I put it in storage and it cam out in may but still didn't put it in the water until nearly the end of june this year. So 10 months of ownership before even trying it for the first time. :p

Back