Aftermarket Dock Lights

RaiderDon

Reaction score
My pontoon didn’t come with dock lights and didn’t think to ask. It’s pre wired with a switch and everything. Picked up a cheap set off amazon, but didnt want to cut the factory connectors off. So I found the matching end for the stock Amphenol connector. Bought on alliedelec.com. Will install lights tomorrow.340B6E76-A12A-4852-B528-F16A3DA7221C.jpeg276EC2C3-FFBB-412B-A649-8F215CD1F4FA.jpeg3A82CD8C-E6E5-405F-9E97-D2C8D84C7E2D.jpeg

Didn't realize docking lights were an option???

I just looked at the build site ,they are not even offered as an option on his model

I just looked at the build site ,they are not even offered as an option on his model
Must be cheaper and easier to use the same wiring harness on all the boats. I think there is a couple feet of wiring coiled up under the boat that is for the dock lights.

Last weekend I added an LED light bar under the bow of my boat to supplement the factory docking lights. I documented my project here Added Led....

My pontoon didn’t come with dock lights and didn’t think to ask. It’s pre wired with a switch and everything. Picked up a cheap set off amazon, but didnt want to cut the factory connectors off. So I found the matching end for the stock Amphenol connector. Bought on alliedelec.com. Will install lights tomorrow.View attachment 26620View attachment 26621View attachment 26622
Perfect timing. I'm looking to add dock lights also and was wondering what type of connector this was. Thank you for the info. Did everything work out? What LED light did you use?

Perfect timing. I'm looking to add dock lights also and was wondering what type of connector this was. Thank you for the info. Did everything work out? What LED light did you use?
Yup, haven’t decided on the mounting position yet. Planning on putting them on the first cross member from the front. Want to keep them hidden if possible. Bought a cheap set of led lights off amazon.

I just installed 2 LED docking lights under front now in holes already in the frame above the pontoon fin. Plugged right into the DTP 2pin connections on each side for the dock light switch. Very simple

Yup, haven’t decided on the mounting position yet. Planning on putting them on the first cross member from the front. Want to keep them hidden if possible. Bought a cheap set of led lights off amazon.
Whats the update on this? My boat didnt come with docking lights either and I would like to add them myself.

Back