Amphenol or Deutsch

tinkertoy

Reaction score
I am going to install dock lights on my SV20. I found the wiring is already there, but I need to match up with this connector shown in the picture. I have heard it called all kinds of things but I need to know the exact part number if possible and where to get them. F2880596-A985-4B6D-A4D7-C2EE9654D354.jpeg

Attachments

• E3D738F6-874F-4070-83DA-E9B1734CDB29.jpeg
    E3D738F6-874F-4070-83DA-E9B1734CDB29.jpeg
    79.5 KB · Views: 9
Today, doing my research I found out that the connectors are Deutsch OR Amphenol. The Deutsch part number begins with DT, the Amphenol part # begins with AT. All the other numbers are the same. The connectors are interchangeable. This ends my confusion.
Thanks for the help.
TT

Today, doing my research I found out that the connectors are Deutsch OR Amphenol. The Deutsch part number begins with DT, the Amphenol part # begins with AT. All the other numbers are the same. The connectors are interchangeable. This ends my confusion.
Thanks for the help.
TT
Do you happen to know the part numbers for the connector you ordered? I am going to be doing the same here very soon. Thanks!

Amphenol pn = AT04-2P-Kit01, Deutsch pn= DT same
You will have to assemble the connectors, thus the "kit".
They want you to buy their special crimpers, but I just soldered mine. Real nice connectors.

TT

Back