An Admiral at 40 posts...... what does 50 posts earn?

goldnrod24

Reaction score
This is my 50th post. I'm about to find out what being a post whore gets me!!! :lol:

This is my 50th post. I'm about to find out what being a post whore gets me!!! :lol:
Hmm.... I remain an admiral. I was hoping for Zeus or something.

Post Whore.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Gee Goldnrod, wouldn't you like a challenge? Commodore, 100 posts, consider it done! :lol:
The gauntlet has been thrown. I plan to be the site's 1st Commodore. Unless there's someone who can out-post-whore me. Looks like 'Tooned out just might put up a fight.

Not so fast there Randy, i've got a few more posts up my sleeve. Been pretty busy and have'nt had time to get on here much lately. I did get the toon out of storage over the weekend, and got started on some of my add-ons. Got out the camera to take some pics, but it won't recognize the s-d card. Took it back to Worst-Buy for warranty repair, hope to have it back soon! I'll be posting more then.

Wonder if when he get to be a Commodore if he will sing for us. It would be cool to hear songs like Easy, Brickhouse, or Three Times a Lady again.

Those oldies are goodies.

Wonder if when he get to be a Commodore if he will sing for us. It would be cool to hear songs like Easy, Brickhouse, or Three Times a Lady again.

Those oldies are goodies.
She's once, twice, three times a lady.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Not so fast there Randy, i've got a few more posts up my sleeve. Been pretty busy and have'nt had time to get on here much lately. I did get the toon out of storage over the weekend, and got started on some of my add-ons. Got out the camera to take some pics, but it won't recognize the s-d card. Took it back to Worst-Buy for warranty repair, hope to have it back soon! I'll be posting more then.
Looking forward to it. Post whoring is loved or loathed. Bring on those pics. I'll hav a big announcement as soon as water turns from a solid to a liquid in northern Michigan. Stay tooned (badda bing, badda boom!) Hey, I'm here all week. :D

Now I see what gives here. You live in Michigan? Whats your boating season, 30 days?

You got nothing else to do with yourself.

Now I see what gives here. You live in Michigan? Whats your boating season, 30 days?
Depends on the location in Michigan. In the UP, July is known as 30 days of bad ice fishing! :p

You got nothing else to do with yourself.
Well, there's the playing with myself, but by April, even that loses its attraction!!! ;)

C'mon spring!

Back