Any of you boat on Barbee Lake chain in North Webster,IN.

Dewey643

Reaction score
Anyone here boat on the Barbee Lake chain in North Webster,IN? In the past,I boated there when I had my little 14 ft. utility-v bottom Lund A-14! Would always launch at the ramp in Pic-A-Spot Campground on Little Barbee!

Live on Sechrist Lake full time. Great little chain of lakes my house has been in the family 52 yrs.

I love that chain of lakes,...I think Sechrist is the prettiest one of all. Many years ago,we had friends from church that had a cottage on that lake,...lots of memories there. We also had friends that had a cottage on Little Barbee when I was a young child. I'd LOVE to have a place on any one of those two lakes,...but oh my gosh,...lake front property is insanely expensive these days! I live in Bluffton,IN. I'd sell my house here in Bluffton,and live full time on one of those two lakes if I could! On another note,...I may wait until next spring to get my pontoon. Reason? I just want to get myself in better financial position to fit it in the budget. I may wait until the boat show next February to pull the trigger,....maybe get special boat show price! I want the S 188SLV Value model,...that is the Benny I have in mind. I'll wait for the 2020 models if necessary!

Last edited:
Back