Benningon Logo location question...

On my 2019 21SLX the logo on the starboard side is right in the middle. On the port side because of the door it is one panel closer to the front of the boat. My question is why didn't they just put it on the same panel so that each side of the boat matches?
If that is your biggest problem with your boat, just relax and enjoy it, you can't see both sides at the same time. Life is too short to stress over where the name was put.

If that is your biggest problem with your boat, just relax and enjoy it, you can't see both sides at the same time. Life is too short to stress over where the name was put.

Same if you decide to polish the toons. You might decide to stop after just one.

On my 2019 21SLX the logo on the starboard side is right in the middle. On the port side because of the door it is one panel closer to the front of the boat. My question is why didn't they just put it on the same panel so that each side of the boat matches?
Really !

Hey Hosstyle, I looked at mine over the weekend and I do see what you mean. Move the starboard side back one panel. I agree with you !

Back