BENNINGTON BIG BLOCK

1trotter

Reaction score
So after a brief moment without a bennington I am am back.  I i traded my 2375 arch for a Harris Crowne and after 18 months I miss you guys.  I have gone nuts and my NEW Benny will be delivered on Friday.  OTW is a a windscreen arch with a big block 502 and thru hulls and all the fixins.  I missed y'all and am glad to be back !!!!!

Welcome back, can't wait to see the pictures!

Welcome back 1trotter, this is a unique but not uncommon strain of PADS where the one infected becomes dazed and confused but then regains his sanity

a big block 502 and thru hulls

I know some you guys don't like this but that to me is one of the best sounds on the lake.  And then to top it off it's coming out of a Benni.  Hell yeah.

I  traded my 2375 arch for a Harris Crowne and after 18 months I miss you guys.  

So, do share what sent you back to a Benny! Something tells me a Crowne is nothing to sneeze at but it's nice to know that you experienced an obvious difference.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back!! A boat like that sounds right up my alley!!! Never enough horsepower!! Glad you're back in Benny, I've been on others....... just not the same!

:)  

Several small issues and service.  The Bennington dealer on Lake Murray (Captain's Choice ) is first class and has service second to none.

Back