Bennington R series Bowrider?

David G

Reaction score
Considering a new bowrider style. Has anyone ridden in or looked at one?

They have been out for, I believe, two model years. There are several people here who have one and others that have seen them. You can search bowrider in the search box to get more information or ask your question here. Good luck on your search.

We have a 21 22RTFB with a 150 Yamaha. Love it. 4000 RPM and 20 kts. Gets to plain quickly. Very stable. Great sitting area up front. Great view from the captains seat. Massive storage in the two mid storage areas of the middle pontoon. Good storage under the aft seats. Miss having storage up front, only negative, and a minor one at that. You won't regret it. Love the boat.

We would have bought one when they first came out, but not having a front door was a deal killer for us.

I have seen them on our lake, and in our local dealerships show room. I have never road on one, and don’t know the nuanced differences caring for them vs. a traditional layout. They look very nice, and the seating ergonomics are certainly appealing. There is a lot to like about them!

Not having a front entry gate/door would probably be the main practical reason I wouldn’t consider one. However, that’s not a big deal to some people. I certainly can appreciate their appeal.

I also think they have a slightly sleeker side profile in the water. There is a new one on our lake this year that goes by every weekend. It looks very sharp out there on the water.

Back