Bennington R series

Frankly, this Bennington looks gorgeous. I love the colors! Like others mentioned though too, if not specifically what you want, and if you are prepared to wait, order what you want. 6 weeks order time seems wildly unrealistic given everything in the industry right now. Does he have an unclaimed boat already in the pipeline that meets your wish list that you would otherwise be getting, or did they say 6 weeks on a custom order?

Anyway, no matter what you decide, it looks like you are going to have a heck of a great new Bennington!

And to answer your original question: “What do you think?” I reply: “I think you should trade boats with me once you get it.” :D ;) :p

Frankly, this Bennington looks gorgeous. I love the colors! Like others mentioned though too, if not specifically what you want, and if you are prepared to wait, order what you want. 6 weeks order time seems wildly unrealistic given everything in the industry right now. Does he have an unclaimed boat already in the pipeline that meets your wish list that you would otherwise be getting, or did they say 6 weeks on a custom order?

Anyway, no matter what you decide, it looks like you are going to have a heck of a great new Bennington!

And to answer your original question: “What do you think?” I reply: “I think you should trade boats with me once you get it.” :D ;) :p
I had a 2020 R23, traded for a Regal LS6 surf, realized my mistake, now I want my Benny back. I traded for 68k, dealer sold for over 90k.

I had a 2020 R23, traded for a Regal LS6 surf, realized my mistake, now I want my Benny back. I traded for 68k, dealer sold for over 90k.
Wow! They made out on that sale. If nothing else though, your story makes me think you’ll be better served by ordering exactly what you want, and never looking back again; even if that entails and uncomfortably long wait.

The boat market is so crazy right now. Boats…ATVs, PWC, snowmobiles. You name the recreational vehicle, and its silly-stupid the prices of both new and used due to unusually high demand and unusually low supply.

Back