Benny 22 LSR speakers

Pallen995

Reaction score
I purchased a new Benny 22 LSR and there are 4 speakers. Two in front and 2 in the middle. One By the captain passenger chair and one by the driver's captain chair. Not any in the back. People in the back have a hard time hearing when cruising the lake

Judging by all these threads you made, doesnt sound like you're enjoying your new LSR? Haha...

I have a 22LSR and the speaker layout was as described. I knew that if I wanted aft speakers, I would need the fastback model, but it wasn't a priority for me. If you want more sound, you can always add an amp, larger speakers and a sub.

I have a 2020 G25 fastback, and the interior speakers are as you describe (4 speakers). The additional two rear facing speakers are fine for when you are stopped and people are in the water behind the boat, but that's it. You cannot hear those speakers from inside the boat while underway. While underway, no one in the rear lounges can hear any music unless it's very loud, and then the people in the front are blown out. It's the dumbest speaker placement, not sure how Bennington thought it is practical. The interior of the boat needs an additional two speakers in the rear, and I don't want to cut holes under my rear lounges and then run wires to put them there.

Judging by all these threads you made, doesnt sound like you're enjoying your new LSR? Haha...

I have a 22LSR and the speaker layout was as described. I knew that if I wanted aft speakers, I would need the fastback model, but it wasn't a priority for me. If you want more sound, you can always add an amp, larger speakers and a sub.
you can add speakers to the rear - in the seat bases or completely rear facing - not a difficult DIY but also pro can do it. But also recommend adding in addition to rear speakers a sub or two and amps to power them...

Back