Best way to add LED cup holders

JIm_Andrea

Reaction score
I ran all the wiring needed to add in the LED cup holders and speakers.  Im searching for the best way too light up the cup holders.  Has anyone added this before? I see some with LED in the cup holder itself.  There are after market rings to put around the existing cup holders or I can buy the factory style cup holder that shines both in and out of the cup holder. Suggestions?? Pics possibly of different setups??

I'd go factory cup holders. I'm sure it will save you time/money/headaches in the long run as they will be plug and play.

I don't have the factory wiring already at the cup holders or I would.  I guess I could just order the factory units and install with the wiring I have already run. 

That is what I was referring to. If you have power there is should be pretty easy to splice into the factory units. It is not rocket science.

LOL  I didn't think it was.  I guess my question was looking for opinions on type of lights that have been added.  Ive seen so my types wasn't sure which ones looked the best lit up.  I haven't really seen any boats in my area up close at night with the accent lights on.  

I was going to respond to the topic title, "Best way to add LED cup holders", check off the box on a new boat order sheet!! Haha jk

Back