Bimini canvas top

Meggie's Bennington

Reaction score
Hi all, well my daughters friend put his arm through our Bimini and I need to purchase a new one—not sure if I should stick to Bennington dealer at 800 some or try for the cheaper versions at 300 ish. Don’t need the poles, just the canvas Bimini top for “our new” 2014 tan Xls —thoughts welcome —-

You also have the option of a local canvas shop

Always painful when a guest causes damage like that. Hope you can find the same or better than OEM at a decent enough price.

I'm with Jack. Have one made locally. It'll be a custom fit. Have your daughter get rid of that friend. Ha!

Look at label at center of stern and search internet for similar to "Veada 14531", (which is mine) or whatever it says and you might find an OEM one in your color that is discounted as overstock. I see them all the time on Ebay. Much cheaper than dealer or upholstery shop.

I’d like to know how someone puts their arm “through” the top. What the heck was he doing?

I’d like to know how someone puts their arm “through” the top. What the heck was he doing?
He was re-enacting Jackie Gleason "to the moon, Alice". Remember the "honeymooners" with bus driver Ralph Cramden and his wife Alice and goofball neighbor, Art Carney? Only us 60's plus would remember. Perhaps that "friend" can pay for damage unless top was rotted and falling apart already.

I was thinking he was imitating John Travolta ...

849CC160-31F0-4FD4-8CF3-54EFFB87322A.jpeg

I would get sundrella fabric I’m not overly in pressed with the fabric that Tumac used on the oem. But they will make you a new one one out of any material you want and you do not have to go through the dealer if you can read your tag and find a size and style number. Just call or email tumac

I’m also looking to replace my canvas only. I have a 2014 Bennington 20slx. I’m looking at the website of coverquest. Its a little over 400. But how do I know which size. It’s has 8 inches ,9 , 10 inches long. How do I know. I used it for the first time this summer and it has small holes and Stains from being tied up for years. Tried to power wash it but no luck.

Get a local canvas guy make you one. It'll fit like a glove and last for years!

Get a local canvas guy make you one. It'll fit like a glove and last for years!
That’s what we did, $400 for the bimini plus $100 for the boot.

Back