Bimini top

Capnron

Reaction score
I have a 2007 2574 GL Bennington, pontoon boat and I need a Bimini top for it. It has six bows and nobody in the aftermarket makes one that I can find. I’m going to try to call Benton tomorrow and see if I can order something from them. Does anyone know of an aftermarket company that makes a six bow aftermarket binimi top for my Bennington ? Thanks

Have you tried a local canvas shop ?

Yes sir, but it’s the wrong time of the year for my locals. I have 4 places near me and its June. They are all behind and said try back in September!!! My Bimini top has 6 bows and that seems to be a special option that the replacement top companies I have been in touch with hasn’t been aware of or asked for. They can custom make it but not until fall. Unless something happens before fall I have decided to just piece it back together and let it flap in the wind until fall. It still covers my head pretty good. It just looks pretty ruff !

When my Bimini top was replaced under warranty in May (4 bow) the bag it came in said Bennington Marine aftermarket department made by Taylor Made. May be worth giving Taylor Made a shout to see if they can help you. It was a perfect fit, came with the hardware for the male snaps that would screw into the bows to mount the small black straps on the top. Only needed to move 2 of them. Worth a try....

Back