Binocular, Pliers Holder

big shooter

Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone has added any kind of holder for binoculars, fishing pliers, or whatever. I am thinking something like the one that is inside the console door. I would like to either add it by the captains seat or inside the garbage compartment.

I don't like the idea of drilling through the rail panel, but drilling through the garbage compartment doesn't seem risky. Or maybe there is already something that clips on the top of the rails and hangs down? I haven't seen it yet.

Just looking for ideas, Thanks
1627303083468.png

I posted the idea below back in maybe early 2020. It has worked great for me for other purposes. However, it is a “hang from the rails” idea. You could substitute the Yeti dry bag for some other sort of item using the Taylormade rail clips too. They are made to hang bumpers, but flipped around, you can tie into them with most types of straps.

Helm Storage Compartment Idea

I posted the idea below back in maybe early 2020. It has worked great for me for other purposes. However, it is a “hang from the rails” idea. You could substitute the Yeti dry bag for some other sort of item using the Taylormade rail clips too. They are made to hang bumpers, but flipped around, you can tie into them with most types of straps.

Helm Storage Compartment Idea
That is exactly what I am looking for. Thank you, I did a search but didn't have the right words. I will do that for the helm area. Then maybe something else for the garbage storage area.

You can also use any handlebar bag made for bicycles. I got one that is quite waterproof, insulated, and it works great. (Much cheaper than a Yeti Dry bag0. I also have some of those plastic holders that stick on with suction cups that I got at Academy. They go underneath the steering wheel on the helm and hold all kinds of stuff.

Back