Boat Builder updates

Jack M

Reaction score
There are few updates on the boat builder site . Looks like the Q has a new bow
1627724210497.png

Panel design is different also

1627900817110.png

1627918858362.png
I hope they are still updating the site .Elevated helm is currently not offered ,along with a few other things . That could be a deal breaker for me .

Last edited:
View attachment 30739
I hope they are still updating the site .Elevated helm is currently not offered ,along with a few other things . That could be a deal breaker for me .
I bet they are still updating Jack. I cannot imagine the elevated helm not being an option. I can think of a few times the boat builder site was ”missing” options as they switch over from last year models to nexts years models, or major design changes, or a few times due to shortages here or there with something specific.

I bet you will be all set within weeks…if not days.

Hey, I like that boat builder picture up above in your post. Is it some kind of gray and burgundy red with a blackout package? Looks pretty cool.

Thats just the stock pic from the boat builder .Real pics are not scheduled / supposed to be to be released until after the dealer meeting .
The Q's have a New Style Helm . " Evolution X Console - New wrap around fiberglass console with stainless steel grab handle and glovebox "
I checked every standard Q model ,none offer an elevated helm . I am hoping they are all elevated .
I just left my dealer and he took the day off and wont be back until Thursday .

Nope , wasnt on the one last year or this year

I am wondering if there is some tweaking in store for the boat builder.
I have noticed a few oddities.
One is most of the dual rear gate 4 point fish models are no longer there thinking 22', 23' in the SX and LX & R series 4 point fish models absent?

I priced out a nice L series and it was only $15k less than a really nice Q putting the L at $115k. I’ll be waiting until things calm down...

I priced out a nice L series and it was only $15k less than a really nice Q putting the L at $115k. I’ll be waiting until things calm down...
If it’s like our industry, in my opinion, calming down will only affect lead times, not pricing. I don’t foresee a drop in goods pricing except lumber (commodities). Door, Windows, trim … we are still getting price increase notices for September. I’m sure the metal markets the same (and labor).
If they do drop, it will be minor adjustmen, unlike lumber that dropped like a rock.

I am wondering if there is some tweaking in store for the boat builder.
I have noticed a few oddities.
One is most of the dual rear gate 4 point fish models are no longer there thinking 22', 23' in the SX and LX & R series 4 point fish models absent?
This appears to be a glitch in the "fishing" filter.

115K? Holy crap! With what motor?!?

I have found a few glitches. during my build it has asked my 5-6 times about adding dual batteries ,and 3 times which pontoon package I want .
Once I select a Simrad ,it deletes a few things .

Looks ,like smooth panels ,with a glass QX bow . I'm not a fan of the smooth panels .
2 more weeks .
My wife and I saw a brilliant blue QX with a white Mercury 425 on our lake last week. Just gorgeous! Couldn't get my phone out fast enough for a pic. The bow looked just like your pics Jack. Any chance that style/year is already out?!?

I doubt it ,they wont even give me any insight at all on the new helm . Its all secret until dealer meeting .
Worst part is ,my dealer wants me to order early for a ( hopeful ) spring delivery . I cant order site unseen .

Back