Boat Color Question

Stevez

Reaction score
I recently posted that I just placed an order for a new Bennington 25 foot SPX Fastback. I have been reviewing these for some time now and every time I did a build I had it as a black boat with Sunset red as the accent color. My wife balked at that just from looking at the brochure and we "settled" on Black and Silver. I am struggling with it a bit because I've always liked the Black and Sunset red. Does anyone perhaps have that color combination that they could share a picture? I see it on the build site of course, but I think seeing a real picture may help. Realize this is a long-shot but thought I'd try! Thanks. Steve

We went with the Black with firecracker accent (blackout package). Should be here in April. Don't have a pic but just google that combo and you will see several. I thought it looked great together with the blackout package.

Stevez, to the left is a picture of black & matador red. Like dmdword suggested, try googling the color's you're interested in.

Attachments

• IMG_0661.PNG
    IMG_0661.PNG
    737.7 KB · Views: 39
I vote Matador Red with black accent and blackout .... ;):D

I think they both look great and like both colors. The damn color pick is the hardest thing of the build for me! And I love the red/black with the black-out package but my wife has put her foot down that we aren't adding that to the build. I love it, but it is pricey. Oh well. Thanks for all the input. Steve

I think they both look great and like both colors. The damn color pick is the hardest thing of the build for me! And I love the red/black with the black-out package but my wife has put her foot down that we aren't adding that to the build. I love it, but it is pricey. Oh well. Thanks for all the input. Steve
Red & Black would look great.......Go UGA Bulldogs...However,,,, we went with the Black-out/Silver package Sandstone/Carbon interior accent

My wife hates red, but it was her idea to go that route .... but also was mandatory black Bimini and cover ... it looks awesome!!! At the end of the day blackout cost is like $10/month ... :D

Oh and if you look back in threads, we had voting for our color on forum ... Red w/Black wasn’t even a choice ... LOL!!!

08F87F44-965D-412F-AC1C-9FBDEC1D461D.jpeg

Both of mine have been straight regatta blue.

Mine is straight matador red, of course the accent stripes were not available in 2012

All great colors and still this was one tough decision. Wife and I settled on the all black version, including the blackout option that I wanted. Who knows if we'll regret it or not, but found some examples that we really liked. Thanks again for all the feedback and samples. Steve

Back