Bow door

That was the main reason we did not consider a bowrider when we ordered . The way our dock is set up ,we board at the bow gate

Has anyone had a problem not having a bow door on a 24RTSB??
I ordered a 24R Bowrider which was delivered in late spring of 2021, however, I decided on the quad seating layout. Even though I love the step down, lower seating arrangement and better line of sight navigation afforded by the Bowrider model, in retrospect, I do wish came with a bow door. When the Bennington dealer and marina owner first put my boat in a shared slip, the finger pier was located on the starboard side, which made getting into the boat on the drivers side difficult since the entrance door was located on the port side. Since the Bowrider was a new model and the Bennington dealer hadn’t sold any before, once they realized there wasn’t a bow door, they quickly moved the boat to the opposite side of the shared slip in order to accommodate the port entrance door. When looking at the bow profile, one would assume a entrance door could be installed as part of the standard build specifications or as an option.

Back