Capacity of Transom Fuel Tank 903285

Fairway

Reaction score
My boat build sheet states in the standard features section 24gal 21.4 usable. In the included options section it states "SPS Performance Package 20 FT with Transom Fuel Tank 903285" but it doesn't show capacity. I cant find anything that verifies this but I recall it has a 32gal tank. Does that sound right for a transom fuel tank?

It honestly varies. On my build sheet it had an options section. And in that it stated my 32 gallon tank capacity. Do you have a section like that on your original build/purchase sheet?

It is listed on your tank. You may be able to see it behind that black panel on your transom.( mine has a removable panel,yours may not)

It honestly varies. On my build sheet it had an options section. And in that it stated my 32 gallon tank capacity. Do you have a section like that on your original build/purchase sheet?
I have the options section but it only states "SPS Performance Package 20 FT with Transom Fuel Tank 903285" (maybe that 32 is identifier)
just did a build a boat and it shows up but now it seems the 20LLG no longer has an extended aft option and to get that you have to select 20LL.
I thought I had "around" a half a tank and it took 23 gals so Im going to says its 32.

I'll take a look around it tomorrow and see if I can see anything like Jack said. I have the removable plastic cover.

Attachments

• build a boat.JPG
    build a boat.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 5
Back