Carolina Dreamin'

• Thread starter Retired Team Member1
  • Start date
R

Retired Team Member1

Had a blast this weekend at the Greenville, SC, boat show with our existing and new owners...a 60 degree day after a month of old man winter...so boat fever has hit Lake Hartwell, Lake Bowen, Lake Keowee, Lake Greenwood, Lake Lure, Lake Toxaway, and Lake Jocassee. Summer can't get here soon enough! Team Bennington

Last edited:
Had a blast this weekend at the Greenville, SC, boat show with our existing and new owners...a 60 degree day after a month of old man winter...so boat fever has hit Lake Hartwell, Lake Bowen, Lake Keowee, Lake Greenwood, Lake Lure, Lake Toxaway, and Lake Jocassee. Summer can't get here soon enough! Team Bennington
My wife and I had a blast at the Charlotte, North Carolina boat show this past weekend. Lake Norman Marina without question had the best looking display of everything Bennington! Way to go guys!

Dave and Kathy

My wife and I had a blast at the Charlotte, North Carolina boat show this past weekend. Lake Norman Marina without question had the best looking display of everything Bennington! Way to go guys!

Dave and Kathy
Hi Toons Up! Thanks for the great support you have given Lake Norman Marina and Bennington. You are right, they present the line professionally and their display is second to none. We are glad to have them on our team. Now they are having a demo days event this Saturday, March 5th. Hope you can join us there.

Last edited:
Back