Center bilge bilge pump

Wesley

Reaction score
Can someone tell me where my center tube bilge pump is it’s a 2015. 2350 R. Am I assume correctly it’s under the board in the bottom of the center tube in the back?

I have a 2022 L22 with middle pontoon storage. If yours is like mine, the bilge pump is as you mentioned under the composite board in the storage compartment. You should be able to see the electric cable and hose going to the pump.

There is a hole in one end you can use to pull half of the board up. The bilge pump is on the bottom of the pontoon.

On my 2015 2575 RSD, there are two. One is in the back, under the fuel tank. I think it is accessed from the rear flip-up upholstered bench top, where the engine batteries are located. The second is as described above, under the composite board in the center toon storage.

On my 2015 2575 RSD, there are two. One is in the back, under the fuel tank. I think it is accessed from the rear flip-up upholstered bench top, where the engine batteries are located. The second is as described above, under the composite board in the center toon storage.
Do you know where these pumps discharge?

Do you know where these pumps discharge?
I'm not sure. The only time I ran them was after a big wave at Lake Powell that put water in the center storage. Since we were in the water, I couldn't tell. Next time I'm under the boat I'll see if I can tell where the tubing is routed.

On my 2017 23RSB, the discharge is into the transom on the port side.
This is where mine discharges as well. 2017 SSBXP

Back