Ceramic coating

3dmac88

Reaction score
I purchased a new Black truck and heard about the ceramic coating... got it done to my truck and love it. Well im taking my barge to same guy and he is polishing toons and applying marine grade ceramic coating to toons and entire barge... Anyone have this done to their barge and toons?

I bet that will be costly, Also water gushing through the toons wash away most anything.

There are a couple people in here that have posted about ceramic coating the toons instead of Sharkhide. They have really raved about it being the way to go. I don’t know if anyone near me that does it, or I’d be curious about doing it to mine In a year or so. As for ceramic coating the rest of it, I don’t know if anyone has done it to the fencing or anything. Look forward to hearing what you think about it once you do it to your boat.

I had my 28' boat as well as the trailer done by Ceramic Pro, 3 years. Crazy expensive but when you're 100% in salt water, the required regular detailing adds up very quickly. They did the hull, deck, engines, glass, hardware, upholstery, everything on the boat. It is by no means a substitute for anti-fouling, nor is Sharkhide, but for those that trailer, rack store, or have a lift, it's much easier to maintain. So far so good after almost a year.

I had my 28' boat as well as the trailer done by Ceramic Pro, 3 years. Crazy expensive but when you're 100% in salt water, the required regular detailing adds up very quickly. They did the hull, deck, engines, glass, hardware, upholstery, everything on the boat. It is by no means a substitute for anti-fouling, nor is Sharkhide, but for those that trailer, rack store, or have a lift, it's much easier to maintain. So far so good after almost a year.
Ceramic Pro Bravo is what he is using on mine.

Back