Chage color of boat railing

Link

Reaction score
I recently bought a brand new leftover 2011 2275RLi. It is my dream boat with tons of options that I could not afford if it wasn't bought this way. Unfortunately I had to take the color it was, Matador Red. It has the monochrome interior so I wonder if the railings could be replaced with the bronze color and if anyone had an idea what it would cost

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on your new Bennie purchase!

The only accurate way to find out about changing the panel colors is to get a quote from a dealer.

I don't think you are going to like the price however.

I am willing to bet that when you see the cost of changing the color you will decide that the current color looks darn good.

Good luck and enjoy!

if the cost is prohibitive then perhaps a vinyl wrap might be an option. There are some very good shops out there doing wraps these days. Could be worth a look. Other option would be a re-spray

I looked at mine with spraying in mind....wrap is a much better solution and if you are handy, it could save a lot.

Congratulations on your new Bennie purchase!

The only accurate way to find out about changing the panel colors is to get a quote from a dealer.

I don't think you are going to like the price however.

I am willing to bet that when you see the cost of changing the color you will decide that the current color looks darn good.

Good luck and enjoy!
You know what the Matador red is growing on me 8D

One of my favorite color boats on the water is red and the matador red is pretty sharp. Might consider living with it for a season and see if it grows on you.

One of my favorite color boats on the water is red and the matador red is pretty sharp. Might consider living with it for a season and see if it grows on you.
Thanks GastonGuy that is exactly what I am going to do

Back