Changing Station Alternatives

Willes

Reaction score
I have a 2021 Bennington 23SXP with a standard Bimini top and swing back lounger. Has anyone had good luck with a changing curtain other than the factory mounted one under the swing back? At $750, seems like a lot of money for something I will only occasionally use. We have needed one, but would be interested in hearing any opinions on aftermarket options. Thanks.

They make pop up changing tents for tailgating. They fold up into a hula hoop size. Good alternative as you could put it anywhere on the boat or shore.

Now if you do a build there is an option for a hanging changing area there is very reasonable. I would check with your local dealer to see what the price would be through their parts department. Otherwise, you could probably build yourself something that would hang from your Bimini that would work.

For me it doesn’t look like a good option. Just doesn’t look like a built in. Plus where you going to store it. IMO to spend the kind of money on a Bennington and then not spend a few hundred more for a much better look just doesn’t make sense

Back