Cladded arch paint

capt.steve

Reaction score
I have a 2018 28 QRSX. My question does anybody know for fact whether the arch is aluminum or fiberglass. It is hinged non powered. The paint is bubbling around hinge and access panels. Is it painted or powder coated. Thanks

See your dealer ,its under warranty .

No trailer. Dealer does not know and Bennington customer service is unsure. It is warranty work but we are trying to find out if we take it loose at hinge. Do we powder coat or paint and body shop

I did not have a trailer until 2022 ,but my dealer picked it up for warranty work .( all dealers are different ) .Can you rent a trailer ?
Here is the Bennington number ( Its also at the bottom of the warranty statement ) . If you call, have your Hull ID handy .

(888) 906-2628.

Jack M thank you for prompt responses but not the answer. Like I announced but did not put all details out there, no trailer 10ft wide Florida restricted. The boat was custom for wheelchair and dock access. Bennington asked the dealer to get quote. I am only trying to help them while they are shipping the boat of state to have extensive repairs done. I am well aware of warranty and what is needed to contact them. My question is still unanswered. Thanx

Bennington could not answer your question?

My warranty rep did not know. I will have to travel back to the boat and investigate myself. Not enough time in the day. Thanks

Back