cup holders

sparkdr220

Reaction score
Administrators,

Is there any truth to the rumors that the first 10 members receive free cup holders?

Hey spark doctor...we'll send Bennington coozies to the first 50 charter members of Club Bennington! Thanks for joining.

Since I'm member 53, I am thinking that the 4 moderators don't contribute to the first 50 registered members.

Please send my koozie! Thanks, Bennington.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait to see how this controversy gets resolved. :rolleyes:
Controversy? The site is only a month old and there's controversy? Imagine that!!! I've NEVER seen that before on the internet! ;)

Hmmmm. . . Me thinks you should extend this offer to the first 100 members. LOL Glad to be here.

Hi All - Since the site said I was user Id #73 I assume I am the 73rd member so agree with above on the first 100! Plus my wife really likes coozies. By the way, it was 74 in Fort Worth today so was able to go out on Lake Grapevine for a couple of hours - first trip of 2011.

Hey i recived my koozies today along with my membership cards thank you team bennington :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey i recived my koozies today along with my membership cards thank you team benninton :D :D
You're welcome, Rob. Our first 50 members received 2 free Bennington coozies along with their memberships. We'll have more fun items along the way for newer members to share in the fun. B)

Awwww bummer. I don't think I made the first 50. :(

You're welcome, Rob. Our first 50 members received 2 free Bennington coozies along with their memberships. We'll have more fun items along the way for newer members to share in the fun. B)
I still contend that as member #53, I am one of the first 50 non-moderator members, thus good for coozies.

However, how about a special deal where any Club member gets coozies for cost? BM can set the limits (number and time deadline) as well as the protocol for proving membership at order time. It would be a nice gesture of support for club members and won't cost you a dime, especially if you charge the postage fees.

Back in your court, guys!

I still contend that as member #53, I am one of the first 50 non-moderator members, thus good for coozies.

However, how about a special deal where any Club member gets coozies for cost? BM can set the limits (number and time deadline) as well as the protocol for proving membership at order time. It would be a nice gesture of support for club members and won't cost you a dime, especially if you charge the postage fees.

Back in your court, guys!
We have all kinds of ideas for the Club and we're just getting started, so stay tuned! We're in the middle of the "busy season" right now...

Back