Cwag911

mtudb24

Reaction score
Cwag

Your my hero dude. Way to get into this months PDB boat magazine. ROCK on dude

Todd

Is there an online link to all this fame and noteriety? I would really like to see it if there is.

Thanks.

andy

p.s. And congrats would be in order so congratulations!

I want an autograph! Hoping the paparazzi isn't following us when we meet up next month.

I'm with AMR, is there an online link?

I want an autograph! Hoping the paparazzi isn't following us when we meet up next month.

I'm with AMR, is there an online link?
I just sent a message to the magazine,which I'm subscribed to, to see why I can't see the digital version. We'll see what happens and thanks for the well wishes. If need be I'll scan the article and post it. B)

If you go here you can read the same thing that's in the mag: click

Last edited by a moderator:
I just sent a message to the magazine,which I'm subscribed to, to see why I can't see the digital version. We'll see what happens and thanks for the well wishes. If need be I'll scan the article and post it. B)

If you go here you can read the same thing that's in the mag: click
Congrats again Carl..........

When you come to Lake Anna in September for the PDM get together can you bring the magazines w/you (the one you're in and the one I'm in) I don't subscribe to the magazine and I've never seen it.........Thanks.............

Congrats again Carl..........

When you come to Lake Anna in September for the PDM get together can you bring the magazines w/you (the one you're in and the one I'm in) I don't subscribe to the magazine and I've never seen it.........Thanks.............
I can do that. I went out on the porch and got the mag so Suzi is putting it away for Sept.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw it on my digital copy first then my hard copy came in the mail a few days ago. Nice job. I have a article in 2 fourwheeler mags from the 90's. I have a copy of those put away too. Nothing fancy, but it's nice to share with the kids....

Btw, you too big K. It's so cool.....

Todd

I saw it on my digital copy first then my hard copy came in the mail a few days ago. Nice job. I have a article in 2 fourwheeler mags from the 90's. I have a copy of those put away too. Nothing fancy, but it's nice to share with the kids....

Btw, you too big K. It's so cool.....

Todd
Do you belong to the PDB forums? We can always use some new knowledge.

I am now. Thanks

Todd

Back