Delivery estimates?

jffry

Reaction score
Anyone have info about delivery times for a 21'LSB (or any model) ordered early May? Even a ballpark guess would be better than what my dealer (Phil Dill near Dallas) has provided. Said August, but guessing with Covid getting out of control again that delays are not improving any time soon.. STAY SAFE!! Thx! John

Email/call Bennington. You can get in touch with a rep that will give you great info.
I ordered mid feb and boat was just built…

Last edited:
I ordered in Dec 2020 still waiting on the motor. Boat was delivered to the dealer in mid July.

I was told they are building them based on when they get the parts for your boat. So not in order. Back in June my dealer said he had no idea when. A week later he called to say it was being delivered in 3 days.

I am waiting for a fiberglass QX ordered late June. Was told mid-August delivery after plopping down 10k deposit. Dealer went to meeting with Bennington reps recently and they are blaming delay on shortage of resin and no idea when boat may be delivered.

I placed my order about 10 days ago for a “ hopefully “ spring delivery.

Ordered mid February. Boat just arrived at dealership on Saturday. Motor is on a truck somewhere but a call to shipping company from dealer didn’t get any answers. Lost a boating season in NY but can’t wait till next summer. Will be a long winter…

The Texas freeze did a lot of damage to the petroleum industry. It is very difficult to repair the facilities and when repaired they can only produce so much product. To fill the backlog is a logistical nightmare. The paint and ink industries have huge supply problems because a shortage of Titanium dioxide. Resin, foam all have demands exceeding supply.
I know it's hard to wait but sometimes that is all you can do.

Ordered my Q in May, with a august build date and Sept delivery. Bennington saying parts for new Qs coming in slowly. Now looking at possible delivery in December.

Ordered a 22LSB with 175SHO in late April. Took delivery last Saturday!

It "seems" (personal experience) the larger dealers in various areas are more able to get their boats within the 4/5 month time frame. Whereas the smaller dealers are being shuffled around. JMO, however I "only" waited about 4 months, but was dealing with one of the largest Bennington dealers in the Southeast.

All Dealers can book build slots. The large dealers can afford to book lots of them. IMHO, a small dealer without build slots is at the mercy of the production schedule.

I saw on Benningtons website they have a lot of job opportunities posted. Looks like they are running 3 shifts to try and clear backlogs.

This is old info, but I ordered a 23LX on Oct. 10, 2020 and took delivery on Feb. 19, 2021. My dealer, MarineMax in Greenville SC did their best to keep me informed.
Sandy

I saw on Benningtons website they have a lot of job opportunities posted. Looks like they are running 3 shifts to try and clear backlogs.
I have been told that the issue now is parts availability.

All Dealers can book build slots. The large dealers can afford to book lots of them. IMHO, a small dealer without build slots is at the mercy of the production schedule.
Dealers big & small were shorted build slots and delayed build slots from my understanding.

We ordered a 2022 SXXR 22 Tritoon SPS with 150 Yamaha SHO V MAX in July 2021 hope it comes by May 2022

Anyone having delivery issues this year?
It seems difficult to get a straight answer on a delivery date, hard to understand that they can‘t provide more accurate delivery information with the new production facility up and running.

I dont believe so , the last post on this thread was almost 2 years ago .
Anyone having delivery issues this year?
It seems difficult to get a straight answer on a delivery date, hard to understand that they can‘t provide more accurate delivery information with the new production facility up and running.

I ordered my new 2024 boat 6/23/2023 and was told production was supposed to be the week of 14 August 2023. We shall see.

Back