Deutsch Connector near Starter Battery

Kells

Reaction score
Coming out out of the boot I have one side of a Deutsch connector just hanging out with nothing to connect it to...  Does anyone have an idea of what this could be?  Sales guy was not sure... 

Interesting Auto-Response that Bennington automatically forwarded back to my original dealer;

"Thank you for your inquiry. This is just an auto response to let you know that we have received your request for additional information and one of WILSON MARINE (BRIGHTON)'s knowledgeable team members will be responding to you in a timely manner. If you do not receive a response promptly, please click hereto contact Bennington directly"

I called them (wilson marine) directly and they made a ticket anyway because the 2nd battery was never hooked up, and a few other things that were not done and not installed when I took delivery...  

Last edited by a moderator:
That is interesting ,last time I used that form ,Bennington responded 

This year I used the contact link and got the same response with a local dealer listed.  The dealer never contacted me. 

I hope they don't loose their customer accessibility. It is what helped build them to what they are today.

I hope not either. I'll keep this thread updated. no response yet to this specific problem.

I'll check mine tomorrow but I don't recall seeing any loose connectors.

Could you take a picture of it. It sounds like one of the connectors for the LEDs on the bimini top. 

Sorry about that I didn't see the part where you said it was coming off the starter battery. Not really sure what that could be...

Sure, picture attached. You'll see the ground that is not connected labeled battery 2 also.

Doing this on my mobile so I had to crop the photo to reduce size.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back