Did you receive a boat recently? When did you order?

Timdelta

Reaction score
I would like to start a list that might sort of put a timeline from order to delivery. Since all this craziness is only getting worse, I would think it would be good to only post if you received a boat since 1 August and continuing forward. I don't see it doing any good to say it was ordered and not yet received, there's plenty of us in that boat!! If we get lots of data I may be able to format it so it could be of use to us. I'm open to any ideas of how this can be improved, I know we must have some serious number crunchers in our midst.

I think a good format would be: Order date- Received Date- Model- Engine- Geographic area
For instance:
Order 12 Feb Received 1 Sept 23LX Yamaha engine and maybe a geographic area may help.

I've noticed tritoons are starting to hit the showroom floors at dealers within an hour of me now that the summer is winding down. And, yes, several are not sold yet. They expect stock to continue to pick up they told me. Been checking out the 2022 prices. Up, up, up they go.

The data you collect will be misleading.
You are assuming that the moment a boat is ordered it is placed in line and the line shortens each day as boats are built.
The reality is that dealers have dedicated build slots, and the boats are often times scheduled into groups of 4 to facilitate economical shipping.
Very possible (and common) for a boat purchased at Y dealer in August is built before boat purchased from X dealer in July.

The data you collect will be misleading.
You are assuming that the moment a boat is ordered it is placed in line and the line shortens each day as boats are built.
The reality is that dealers have dedicated build slots, and the boats are often times scheduled into groups of 4 to facilitate economical shipping.
Very possible (and common) for a boat purchased at Y dealer in August is built before boat purchased from X dealer in July.
I realize that, but over time with a healthy collection of data it will start to show a pattern/timeframe. It will only work for all of us if we have good participation.

Mid February
Mid September
22ssx-apg tritoon
Yama 150f
Central NY

season was over so it’s staying at the dealer until spring

I will give kind of a update some may find helpful. I ordered a 22 LSB blackout on 9-2. Found out today build date is 10/29 and delivery by mid December. I will keep posted if this changes. I live right outside Charleston WV

My build date was 10/29 with potential delivery later this month or early next. Haven’t heard about any delays to that but will check in a couple weeks to see how we’re doing. Honestly though, with all the supply chain nightmares it seems Bennington is maintaining timely builds!

Back