Double Bimini top problem

Russ3

Reaction score
I have a 2009 2277rsfi and my boots must have given in and the whole thing flew off my boat when I was driving it back to my place. I couldn't have been going more than 50 because it's only 3 miles away and it just blew off. Has this happened to anyone else? Anybody know where to get just the front part of a double Bimini? Will Bennington cover this? Any help is appreciated.

I think we might need a bit more information here. First, was the top up or down when it blew off? Was the boat in the water on on a trailer?

Your inquiry is really something to ask your friendly dealer. However, I feel my questions are a couple of the ones he will ask you.

Good luck.

I think we might need a bit more information here. First, was the top up or down when it blew off? Was the boat in the water on on a trailer?

Your inquiry is really something to ask your friendly dealer. However, I feel my questions are a couple of the ones he will ask you.

Good luck.
The top was rolled up in the boot which was stowed in the down position on the trailer where I put in every week.

I might be mistaken here but, if you take this information to your dealer, he should repair and replace your top under warranty. I am thinking it would come with bow to stern warranty for the first five years. I am assuming you are the original purchaser. Someone else can chime in and correct me if I am wrong.

Good luck and let us know how it all works out.

Back