Electric Bimins

Lemond

Reaction score
How do I get the electric option retro fitted to my 2019 Bennington Premier?

I am not sure you can get the Bennington electric bimin retrofitted. It’s a whole set up: different bimini, support attachments, electric wiring through the helm, etc…. If it is at all possible, it’d be through a Bennington dealership, so you could reach out and check with one. Looking at mine though, I am skeptical its addable after the fact.

This said, there are some companies that make after market electric bimini’s. You could do some online searchers and see what’s out there, and if anyone in your area has any experience taking off original bimini‘s and installing these aftermarket ones.

Thank you so much for your help. I will search more through a dealer.

Thank you so much for your help. I will search more through a dealer.
Fingers crossed for you. Hopefully I am wrong, which wouldn’t surprise my wife one bit. :D

I will say, we really like ours. I wouldn’t want a pontoon without it.

You can buy an aftermarket one (Sureshade) for about $1500, per their website. I had thought about buying one for my previous pontoon, and a local marine store had quoted $300 to install it.

I
I am wanting to do this as well for 2017... Have you talked to the dealer or found out any more information. I have heard of sureshade and pwr arm but am just starting my research.

Here is a link to contact Bennington ,include your Hull ID .They can tell you if its possible .

Back