Electrical Diagram for 2011 24SFi

sfwright

Reaction score
I just purchased a like-new 2011 24 SFi and would like to add a nav system. Trying to obtain electrical diagram to explain NAV and AUX hookups. Connectors are not labeled

Thanks!

What are you trying to install (type, brand)? When you say NAV, do you mean GPS? The GPS units with a built in antenna only need 12v power and ground and a transducer for depth etc.

Carl, thanks for your reply. Actually, I am trying to install a Hummingbird 597ci HD GPS/Fishfinder/Sonar - just need access to 12 V bus. Would like to use AUX circuit. Will have to install the 597ci with quick release mount on the console so can use on other boats..

The boat already has the transducer mounting plate on port pontoon, so that part is not a problem. Will mount transducer/wiring once I have the boat high & dry for cleaning.

Thanks! Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
I mounted my Garmin where the fishfinder was in te dash. There are pics of he install in my gallery. I used the power and ground from the fishfinder. As far as the bussbar goes, I don't have one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Carl. My basic, no-frills 2011 24 SFi doesn't have a panel mounted fishfinder, or depthfinder so no fishfinder to wire in parallel with. I will take my volt/ohm meter with me to the marina and figure it out. I want to use the AUX circuit because it is already fused.

For the Hummingbird electronics console, I will probably mount baseplate in the recessed dash well behind the steering wheel, OR remove the largely cosmetic windshield (not worried about "wind" with a 75 HP in our TN lakes :) ) and mount on the top of the console. A console top mount would allow me to mount it on a lazy-Susan swivel to allow me to see the fishfinder when in the front fishing seats - or flip it around to the pilot position for regular use.

Will definitely check your photos. I really appreciate your help and look forward to seeing you on this great owner site - hope you have a great weekend! Steve

Back