Fabric Question

wvfjr123

Reaction score
2022 22’ grey fabric has several spots after reading all different cleaning don’ts scaredy-cat kicked in
Simtex fabric
Proven methodologies if available
Thanks
Speed prop ? Stock Yamaha 150

Here are the Simtex cleaning instructions

Attachments

• Bennington Simtex (1).pdf
    461.9 KB · Views: 144
We purchased some soft bristle scrub brushes and with the dawn about 40% of the stuff cleans up, the Fantastik cleans up the rest. Then a soft power wash (Dewalt battery unit on low - I can wash my toes - not much power) really cleans out the sunscreen, dirt and all sorts of nastiness (based on the color of the water streaming across the floor) - but Spalding advises against it. When done, it looks like new. I wrote the manufacturer of the Simtex about what to use to add "proactive protection", no answer back.....yet.

Attachments

• Simtex All Cleaning Instr Compilation Spradling.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 24
  • Simtex-spec-sheet March 2019.pdf
    71.8 KB · Views: 16
We purchased some soft bristle scrub brushes and with the dawn about 40% of the stuff cleans up, the Fantastik cleans up the rest. Then a soft power wash (Dewalt battery unit on low - I can wash my toes - not much power) really cleans out the sunscreen, dirt and all sorts of nastiness (based on the color of the water streaming across the floor) - but Spalding advises against it. When done, it looks like new. I wrote the manufacturer of the Simtex about what to use to add "proactive protection", no answer back.....yet.
Went to pick up some Fantastik, but there were several variants (one with bleach). Which is the recommended one?

Back