Fabric

ronfl

Reaction score
OK! Well today was the last trip out on our toon for the winter. We purchased a used 04 2275RL and we love it. Now winter is around the corner it's time to get everything off that I want to freshen up before spring. Some of the fabric (mainly on the rear sun deck area) is showing it age as well as some mildew stains. I would like to have the fabric replaced and was wondering if I can buy the fabric to keep the style the same as stock or does bennington offer reupholstering? I would like to keep the same quallity and keep the Bennington signature! Have other areas also but would like to start on the sun deck area (if that's what it's called)!

Any help TB?

OK! Well today was the last trip out on our toon for the winter. We purchased a used 04 2275RL and we love it. Now winter is around the corner it's time to get everything off that I want to freshen up before spring. Some of the fabric (mainly on the rear sun deck area) is showing it age as well as some mildew stains. I would like to have the fabric replaced and was wondering if I can buy the fabric to keep the style the same as stock or does bennington offer reupholstering? I would like to keep the same quallity and keep the Bennington signature! Have other areas also but would like to start on the sun deck area (if that's what it's called)!

Hi Ron, Bennington does not offer a reupholstering service, but your Bennington dealer can help. You can order replacement fabric from him and have a local upholstery company sew the seats, or you can order "skins" as we call them, which are pre-stitched pieces that slip over the foam core. (A local upholstery shop will still be of assistance here.) One of these options will be better than the other, depending on the color, year and stitch pattern on your rig. Please call your dealer for assistance!

Thank You!

Hi Ron, Bennington does not offer a reupholstering service, but your Bennington dealer can help. You can order replacement fabric from him and have a local upholstery company sew the seats, or you can order "skins" as we call them, which are pre-stitched pieces that slip over the foam core. (A local upholstery shop will still be of assistance here.) One of these options will be better than the other, depending on the color, year and stitch pattern on your rig. Please call your dealer for assistance!

The closest dealer is over an hour away. Can he get the proper colors if I provide the VIN# ? I don't really want to bring the boat if I don't have to!

Thanks Again!

Thank You!

The closest dealer is over an hour away. Can he get the proper colors if I provide the VIN# ? I don't really want to bring the boat if I don't have to!

Thanks Again!
Yes, call with the exact Vin#,model name and exact pieces you weant to replace, unless you want to do the whole boat...

Well two weeks, one phone call then two emails (as directed by the dealer) and no responce? I guess I need to find another dealer that want to sell product? Hope the dealer network provides better service to New boat purchasers?

Will do today!

Thank You!

TB any advice?

Well two weeks, one phone call then two emails (as directed by the dealer) and no responce? I guess I need to find another dealer that want to sell product? Hope the dealer network provides better service to New boat purchasers?

TB any advice?
Gosh, I guess he just lost an opportunity to make a new customer. Hop on our dealer locator and try the next closest dealer. Let me know how it goes.

Back