Final Details

Pat and Renee

Reaction score
[SIZE=10.5pt]Down payment made on a 2015 22SCW on Friday and dealer will be sending in paperwork Monday[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]The following are final details that I thinking about[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Not having the privacy lounge take up the space and use for storage.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]  Change to the Bimini top enclosure curtain (I have the power Bimini which will make putting it up to attach the curtain to no big deal[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Anyone have this enclosure and could provide +or- regarding?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]I've upgraded the radio to [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt](NEW) Stereo- Premium Bluetooth Stereo Upgrade with kicker speaker[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]  Planning on having the Wet Sound amp upgrade completed at dealer.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]  Planning on having a remote installed in the rear lounger chair[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Is the Radio a good match or should I consider changing my Bennington order to the cheaper radio and purchase another radio? (With remote)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]This is something I thinking about for the future and not sure if having the wave shield under boat would affect this idea later.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The wife and I are planning on a camper enclosure some day and do some camping and 12V power source and battery charging system is important. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Has anyone installed on board power source that could be charge with a typical extension cord?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Does the wave shield effect running wires underneath the boat?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Thanks for any input [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Looking forward to this new pontoon boating experience [/SIZE]

Back