For Sale/Wanted Thread: NO BOATS OR MOTORS .... read rules please. POST FOR SALE ITEMS IN THIS THREAD ONLY!!

Not sure if this is correct location or not but wanted to let folks know

I have a 2015 Load Rite Tri Toon Double Axle Trailer that was used for our 2015 22SCWX
We have a new 24LXSB and will be ordering a new trailer for it.
If interested the trailer is located Port Clinton Ohio
734-395-5500
Patrick

For Sale - Full canvas enclosure for 2016 Bennington 2275 GCW, includes bimini with zippers. Does NOT include boat.

Buyers would have to get someone to install snaps on the side of their Bennington. Works great for sleeping on the water overnight or for boating during rain or cold adventures. Great condition, always stored indoors, except during use. Screens and blinds built in. $3000. Buyer pays for shipping, if required. We are located in Knoxville, TN

Contact me at mitzi.mccammon@gmail.com if interested.

Attachments

• 2B96A98F-9833-4014-9A08-FB26104BDF0D.JPG
    2B96A98F-9833-4014-9A08-FB26104BDF0D.JPG
    118.2 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG-7832.JPG
    IMG-7832.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG-6405.JPG
    IMG-6405.JPG
    157.7 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG-2311.JPG
    IMG-2311.JPG
    177.8 KB · Views: 72
  • 2E3BAABC-77EC-433C-AF66-FFEB679962C7 (1).JPG
    2E3BAABC-77EC-433C-AF66-FFEB679962C7 (1).JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
For Sale - Full canvas enclosure for 2016 Bennington 2275 GCW, includes bimini with zippers. Does NOT include boat.

Buyers would have to get someone to install snaps on the side of their Bennington. Works great for sleeping on the water overnight or for boating during rain or cold adventures. Great condition, always stored indoors, except during use. Screens and blinds built in. $3000. Buyer pays for shipping, if required.

Contact me at mitzi.mccammon@gmail.com if interested.
A physical location would be helpful for anyone considering your item.

Wanted.......Front Bow Gate, full length, for a 2008 Bennington 2275 GS. Willing to pay a fair price or trade for a half gate.

20 ft Mooring Cover
cover.jpg
Wondering if anyone is looking for one...like new...never used. Located in Belgrade, Maine.

IMG_4544.jpgbennington 20 sfv.jpg

Last edited:
EZ Loader WP2224XD Trailer for sale. This trailer is like new. Total length is 32’ 6” long. Used it to take our 25 foot Bennington to the Keys this past week. Trailer has “Vault” axle system, no Maintenance needed. LED lighting and surge hydraulic disc brakes. Reason for selling is we store our boat in a marina. Location is Ft Myers Florida. Paid $6800. Any questions feel free to ask. Dnsyvret@gmail.com

Attachments

• IMG_1800.jpg
    IMG_1800.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1803.jpg
    IMG_1803.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1806.jpg
    IMG_1806.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_1808.jpg
    IMG_1808.jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_1810.jpg
    IMG_1810.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1809.jpg
    IMG_1809.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 40
My lovely wife dropped our table top in the lake while evicting a spider. I’m prepared to pony up for a replacement from the dealer, but I thought I would check here first. Please reach out if you have a zebrawood beige table you care to sell. Rectangle or trapezoid is fine. Picture for reference.
AD0CDC6D-121F-405B-A55D-6EB5F2DAE54F.jpeg

This is kind of random and Mods please delete if not OK. I have a used DSLR camera that I'm looking to unload (Nikon D90 and lenses) and instead of selling on the open market I'd rather it go to a good home to someone on this forum that is a photo buff!

Please PM me if interested.

Just a followup on the DSLR camera. Last weekend we had the littles at our house for a sleep over and I brought out the Canon camera with the big lens to shoot pictures. All the grands asked "what is that?". The 2 year old was fascinated. They also have never seen a phone booth, a wall mounted phone and many other things I grew up with.

Just a followup on the DSLR camera. Last weekend we had the littles at our house for a sleep over and I brought out the Canon camera with the big lens to shoot pictures. All the grands asked "what is that?". The 2 year old was fascinated. They also have never seen a phone booth, a wall mounted phone and many other things I grew up with.

Think about your phone.
It replaced the encyclopedia Brittanica, GPS, paper maps and atlases (of every state/major city), clock, stopwatch, dictionary, calculator, flashlight, stereo, movie projector, camera, video recorder, TV, fitness instructor, not to mention a phone.
It would be interesting to see their reaction if you placed all those items together, compared to the latest mini iPhone.

Last edited:
My niece couldn’t understand when I told her I wound my wrist watch every morning. LOL

My niece couldn’t understand when I told her I wound my wrist watch every morning. LOL
And here I thought you had to turn toward the sun a certain way Mark…. :p

My kids used to ask me........How did you make it through college without a phone or computer?!? I say..... Easy I didn't have either back then!!!

I had this trailer built to haul our 25ft 24LXSB with a 300HP and a golf cart. The good news is the trailer is great and I love it, the bad news is my current half ton with a 3.21 rear end is not the ideal pull vehicle.
My options are
1.Purchase a new truck with a heavier tow package.
2. Sell this trailer and buy normal trailer that my current truck can pull.

The trailer is currently with me in the Tampa area until end of March.
I'm loading only the boat and going to Lake Hartwell for entire month of March.
Stop a Lake Norris for few weeks of April until landing on Lake Erie near Port Clinton Ohio for summer.

I have a new trailer with my name on it back in Ohio so I can flip trailer as needed for a new buyer.

Hope I posted this is the correct place.

Patrick
prsleak@gmail.com

Attachments

• Pic 1.jpg
    Pic 1.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 67
  • pic 3.jpeg
    pic 3.jpeg
    134.3 KB · Views: 72
  • pic 4.jpg
    pic 4.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 67
  • pic 5.jpg
    pic 5.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 67
  • Loadmaster Trailer Build Sheet.pdf
    360.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Full canvas Cover fits 2016-2018 22GSR new never used has the clips that clip into rail not sure value make offer Beige color

Last edited:
Back