For Sale/Wanted Thread: NO BOATS OR MOTORS .... read rules please. POST FOR SALE ITEMS IN THIS THREAD ONLY!!

I am from NJ and found me the perfect Bennington for my family in Connecticut. We are super excited to splash her and get out on the lake but it does not come with a trailer and the dealer is telling me a new one is at lease a three week wait. I am looking into having it delivered but that's looking like it will be about $1000 if even possible. So I am posting here for any help in locating a trailer for a 2017 25QSB. I know she's a bit heavy so I need a beefy trailer. I am open to purchasing new or used or even rent one for a day to bring down and launch. I could then wait for the new one to come in.

I am looking for a ski pylon for a 2010 bennington our is missing and Bennington dealer says we have to replace with a whole new one???

Screen Shot 2020-06-21 at 7.01.37 PM.png

Does anyone want to sell a Cradle for a tritoon. I'm purchasing a 2021 Bennington 23SRB, live in Brandon (near Tampa)

Hey there sunedog,
I know it is an old post but if your still in the market for a bow seat I have one I don't use.
I have a 2012 2575 RCW. The seat is in brand new condition, stored covered in the winter and summer.
$100 plus shipping.
PM me if your interested and we can talk more detail.
Thank you,
Chris

Hey there sunedog,
I know it is an old post but if your still in the market for a bow seat I have one I don't use.
I have a 2012 2575 RCW. The seat is in brand new condition, stored covered in the winter and summer.
$100 plus shipping.
PM me if your interested and we can talk more detail.
Thank you,
Chris

WTB: I just put a trolling motor on the center-front platform of my 20SV. I am looking for a half-door or "fishing door" to allow clearance for the TM to fold back. Looking to buy the door, or will trade my full one for a half. Mine is black and boat is 2 weeks old.
TT

That post is originally from 6/12/2020, cooler may be gone by now .
You can send a PM if you are interested

I can’t help you with the post, but those are readily available at many places.
I have an original Bennington table top that I’m not using, because I switched mine to a different color and style. The one I have is kidney shaped, has three cupholders molded into it, and it is a burled rosewood/teak color.
All you need is the base, (square part that accepts the post, and screws into the bottom of the table top) and of course, a post.
The bases and posts are the easy part to find, is that table top that’s very difficult, and rather expensive.
I’m at work right now I don’t have any pictures with me. But you can private message me and we can work something out I’m sure.

Anyone have the Corvina steering wheel and want to swap? That's the only option I didn't get on my new Benny.

Keep an eye out on greatlakesskipper.com
I picked mine up there ... priced as a standard wheel. Think I paid $75 plus shipping ... :p

Keep an eye out on greatlakesskipper.com
I picked mine up there ... priced as a standard wheel. Think I paid $75 plus shipping ... :p
OMG lucky ducky. Will do. Thanks for the tip!

OMG lucky ducky. Will do. Thanks for the tip!
Yeah couldn’t believe it, they had it priced same as standard wheels. It had a “polishing blemish”.
It’s on the back side right near the mount so you can’t even see it ... LOL!!!

Anyone have a SWS II prop they are not using? I would like a 16 pitch. Most places are hoarding them for new boat delivery and won’t sell them of the shelf. Your back up prop, one you tried and you settled on something different? Just throwing it out there

Back