Frustrated

stovercrna

Reaction score
Maybe it’s me, but I’m not finding this site to be the most user friendly. I’m trying to go back and find some of my posts from last year to update some info on that conversation

At the top of the page click on the search/magnifying glass and type in your name under member and hit the search button. Every post that you are associated with should pop up. Happy updating!

You can also click your user name once or twice and you’ll get to a page that gives you some buttons, one of which is postings.

Maybe it’s me, but I’m not finding this site to be the most user friendly. I’m trying to go back and find some of my posts from last year to update some info on that conversation
Here is the link to your posts

At the top of the page click on the search/magnifying glass and type in your name under member and hit the search button. Every post that you are associated with should pop up. Happy updating!
Ok now I found my posts and I try to click on it and it doesn’t open the conversation lol

They open on the link I posted .

Ok now I found my posts and I try to click on it and it doesn’t open the conversation lol

Are you clicking in the body of the post or on the subject at the top? If I click on the subject it opens up.

Back