fuel line kinking

In the dealerships defense the service manager wasn't there when I went to pay for the other service I did. The very helpful lady did not have me pay for that part (about $80) and said she would talk to the manager when he returned. Apparently this is the 2nd or 3rd service manager in 12 months.

I am annoyed that it has taken 2 years to get this taken care of. But hopefully it is now done.

I am annoyed that it has taken 2 years to get this taken care of.
I can appreciate the situation from personal experience. I’ve all but given up on a couple boat damage related situations and decided to just move on to save myself the grief of dealing with it.

*Update* The dealer removed the charge for the new fuel line. They also fixed my speaker which was working intermittently, under warranty. And finally installed the second table mount that was negotiated when we bought the boat in 2021.

All in all the new service manager seems to have made a difference, and I am very pleased. Of course having the boat back in the water pleases me on it's own.

Hope everyone has a safe season, whether it is 4 months like us, or year round like some of you lucky SOB's!

Glad to hear they got it right for you Big Shooter. That’s great! Have a fantastic boating season!

*Update* The dealer removed the charge for the new fuel line. They also fixed my speaker which was working intermittently, under warranty. And finally installed the second table mount that was negotiated when we bought the boat in 2021.

All in all the new service manager seems to have made a difference, and I am very pleased. Of course having the boat back in the water pleases me on it's own.

Hope everyone has a safe season, whether it is 4 months like us, or year round like some of you lucky SOB's!

Hey some of us SOB's are going broke running a boat year round! Count your blessings, ie extra cash!

Hey some of us SOB's are going broke running a boat year round! Count your blessings, ie extra cash!
I appreciate you trying to make us northerners feel better about our very limited boating season. Not sure it is working, but I appreciate the effort. ;) :D

Back