Fuel Tank Option

Your fuel fill is right in front of your motor on the floor .No spilling on the panels ,no fuel neck issues and it adds a gallon or 2 to your tank capacity

View attachment 28440
I ordered this free option on our new 2021, I LOVE it! It has a little fuel gauge next to the gas opening so you can see how full the tank is. This is one of the things I am most happy with compared to my old Bennington, as far as design goes. I highly recommend it! I use these gas cans (see link below) which do not leak at all. I lay them on the floor (no need to hold them up the whole time ) and push the button. So easy!

the direct fill option is not available for upgrade center tank fuel which Im still debating.

Assuming marinas can still access the direct fill just fine vs the port side fill if needed?

the direct fill option is not available for upgrade center tank fuel which Im still debating.

Assuming marinas can still access the direct fill just fine vs the port side fill if needed?
I would be surprised if it would be an issue, only problem would be if they will not go on board to fill or if they have an extremely short fuel hose.
You are correct I believe you can not get this option with the larger tank, which was one more reason I opted not to get the larger tank.

Is direct fuel with a small tank more beneficial than a larger tank?

Im still trying to figure out where the center tank with in floor sotrage is actually located.

Is direct fuel with a small tank more beneficial than a larger tank?

Im still trying to figure out where the center tank with in floor sotrage is actually located.
This is 100% subject to your needs. I have easy access to fuel. I did not want to loose 1 person capacity, and I wanted the direct fill. My old Bennington would take forever to fill and have many small spills so the direct fill was a huge plus and it works better then I thought it would. I am very happy with my choice for my needs.

Last edited:
On some of the 2021 Express Package comes with a 24 gallon tank. Based on the comments that seems too small. Any thoughts?

Back