Gift Certificates with Boat Purchase?

KMaitland

Reaction score
I was looking through the threads and notice a number of people commenting on receiving a $250 gift certificate or free merch I'm assuming after purchasing a new boat. Is this something that Bennington does for new boat owners or is it a dealer perk?

I bought my Bennington 3-4 weeks ago (delivered to my lake home last week). Bennington gave me a soft-sided cooler (per the sales person), but no gift certificate so far. I do appreciate the cooler.

Last year there was a promotion that if you attended/signed up for the virtual 2021 boat show, and subsequently purchased a boat in 2021, then they sent you a gift card ($150 or $250, depending on the model you bought). I had to email them a few times but eventually I received my gift card and spent it on merch on the website.

If I recall correctly, that was 2020 ( 2021 ) ,if you attended the Bennington virtual event and made a purchase during the specified time frame

Thanks for the replies. I had purchased new in 2020 not as a result of the virtual boat show. I thought maybe I had missed out on something as a new boat owner. Our friends bought a Barletta same year and at Christmas Barletta sent them a gift, I think it was towels, drink tumblers and other branded items. Would have been a nice gesture from Bennington after spending 80k.

I was looking through the threads and notice a number of people commenting on receiving a $250 gift certificate or free merch I'm assuming after purchasing a new boat. Is this something that Bennington does for new boat owners or is it a dealer perk?
I just picked my boat up last week and did not get a 250.09 gift certificate, however the dealer did give me a bunch of free stuff.

Thanks for the replies. I had purchased new in 2020 not as a result of the virtual boat show. I thought maybe I had missed out on something as a new boat owner. Our friends bought a Barletta same year and at Christmas Barletta sent them a gift, I think it was towels, drink tumblers and other branded items. Would have been a nice gesture from Bennington after spending 80k.

Well you got a Bennington … they got towels. I get it that you paid $80K but is it really that big of a deal you didn’t get a couple trinkets??? I’d rather have a Bennington with no trinkets any day.

We love our Benny and agree that it is a great boat despite some minor warranty issues. But have to say the Barletta is equally as nice, well made and has some innovative features that set it apart.

Back