GPS speedometer/compass

Austin R Martin

Reaction score
Brand new Bennington owner. I had it out for the first time last night and couldn't figure out how to switch over to the Speed feature on my gauge. Just was showing the compass. I did pay for the speedometer feature and took the sticker off the front of the gauge. But couldn't figure out how to switch it over. Yes I looked in the owners manual but didn't see any info there.

Any advice??

cwag911

Reaction score
Welcome and didn't the dealer show you?

adkboater

Reaction score
Usually there’s a button right on the gauge that will switch the modes. Sometimes they blend right in!

Mike31406

Reaction score
Sorry can’t help with your problem but welcome to the club. This forum is a great source of information. When you have a chance tell us all about your boat.

Austin R Martin

Reaction score
Thank you for the warm welcome guys!

Didn’t see a button but I will check again. Unfortunately my walk around from the dealer was less than adaquate. I can certainly call them next week, but thought this may be an easier way to get the answer.

Looking forward to chatting more with you guys!

Here is a picture of my new one.
2018 SLX 21 with Express performance package with Yamaha 115 V-Max

Attachments

• 480F3AB6-8EF0-40A6-B6B4-53DF64C0F3FD.jpeg
    480F3AB6-8EF0-40A6-B6B4-53DF64C0F3FD.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Michiman

Reaction score
Nice looking Benny you have there! Maybe if you could post of picture of you gauge we could help you figure it out.

Austin R Martin

Reaction score
My mistake. I was thinking for some reason it would also give me a digital speedo readout. Appears as though it’s just the middle analog speedometer.
I feel stupid!

Attachments

• 0DF37B00-076A-4DE5-8624-D4762FF1F6C4.jpeg
    0DF37B00-076A-4DE5-8624-D4762FF1F6C4.jpeg
    121.4 KB · Views: 36

Michiman

Reaction score
My mistake. I was thinking for some reason it would also give me a digital speedo readout. Appears as though it’s just the middle analog speedometer.
No worries! It's nice when we can answer our own questions but when we can't, we've got quite a few experts around that can. Enjoy...