GPS

ronhurlburt

Reaction score
Hi all. I just registered and am taking delivery of a 23 footer on the 8th. Pretty excited. My boat comes with the Simrad G05 which unfortunately is pretty small. Does anyone know if it has a sd or micro sd slot to upgrade maps? I would like to get the navionics card since it seems to only have basemaps on it.
Thanks,
Ron

I have the Go 9 ,slot is in the back .

I have the GO5. It has a micro sd slot under the bottom. Kind of a pain to get to. It should come with the C-Map lakes card, which is standard and is a lot more than the base map. I will likely go to the Navionics card in the future, since that’s what I had on my last boat. I think it has more features.

I have the GO5. It has a micro sd slot under the bottom. Kind of a pain to get to. It should come with the C-Map lakes card, which is standard and is a lot more than the base map. I will likely go to the Navionics card in the future, since that’s what I had on my last boat. I think it has more features.
Thanks a bunch Madison. I don't have the boat delivered yet but wanted to have the card to load in as soon as I get it. I would definitely recommend the Navionics card since I had it in my other boat with a Humminbird.
Best wishes and stay safe,
Ron

Back