Happy New Year Lakeside in Mich.

Way to go! How're the trails?

Before we became snowbirds we would regularly go to the lakehouse in the winter and have community bonfires as well. They are a blast and I have to admit I do miss doing that quite a bit. Glad to see those pictures, Enjoy

Way to go! How're the trails?
I still need to figure out how to get to the trails from our cottage. I they were good going into the weekend, but am thinking they are getting packed down good with everyone up for the holiday.

So far we have enjoyed peddling around on the lake along the shoreline. One of our sons had some friends up for a couple of days, so they enjoyed just going along the shore, up to the park near the south marina, etc...

Nice! Way to maximize the cottage and make memories year round.
Thanks! I think we will really get a lot out of it in the winter too. We enjoy winter and the snow, so that goes a long way.

How are you all settling into Florida? I hope the move has been going nicely, and you are enjoying that Florida sunshine!

Before we became snowbirds we would regularly go to the lakehouse in the winter and have community bonfires as well. They are a blast and I have to admit I do miss doing that quite a bit. Glad to see those pictures, Enjoy

A winter bonfire reminds me of snowmobiling with my dad, grandpa and uncles as a very young kid. A few memories of it, and excited to pass it along to our kids with the cottage and sleds.

I would imagine the the beauty of being a snowbird is you could always just take a quick “vacation” back up north if you miss it, but you don’t have to work in the snow and ice or shovel it daily.

That’s why I liked living in Tucson, Az. If I wanted to see snow in the winter, we’d drive up to Mt. Lemmon, get a taste of it, then go back down to the warm .....

Happy New Year Kerala boat house Happy new year 2018.jpg

61C1BD38-2F5F-4D58-84E9-4527F792E0A7.jpeg We just got back from the beach! Figured that would be a great way to kick off 2018. Happy New Years everyone. I hope you all have great health and prosperity.

Back