Heavy Duty Rub Rail

Just wondering what it looks like without the HD rub rail? Concerned on the pop up cleats as well. Neither my wife or I are the most graceful, worried about the trip hazard. Last 3 fiberglass boats all had pop up standard, even though they were not in an area where anyone would walk.

placed order 8/10/21 HD rub rail was ordered then, removed from build site since dealer has build date of early December lets hope so dealer
said will talk to rep next week about changing to standard rub rail
What model did you order ?
I ordered on 8/20/21 ,haven't heard about a build date yet

I was asking the poster I quoted , He has a build date , he placed his order 10 days prior to mine

No big deal . Dont hesitate to ask .The search box in the upper right can help too

After Market ,Rub Rails .

I was asking the poster I quoted , He has a build date , he placed his order 10 days prior to mine
I placed my order on 9/2. Found out today via Sam that my build date is 10/29. 22LSB full blackout package

ordered 23SLST with 150SHO Yamaha, sealed lifting strakes ,privacy enclosure ,kicker speakers upgrade, striker 4 fish graph, ski tow bar, stainless dock lights, curved boarding ladder with platform, shark hide protectant was told by dealer they have an early December build date

I ordered a 22 LSR Blackout in late September and my boat is in production. I have the heavy duty rub rail option and have not heard anything from the dealer. Safe to assume that they are building it with the rub rail?

Same here. I ordered on 9-2 with the heavy duty rub rail. I have the 22 LSB blackout. Was notified that build date was scheduled for 10/29 no word on any issues as of yet.

I agree, and as far as being lucky I haven’t got the boat yet so we shall see!!

Back